What we collect We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address, address
- Demographic information such as postcode
What we do with the information, we gather personal data of users / visitors / buyers requested by this Store are limited to the information necessary for the operation of this Store and the provision of optimal services through it, in accordance with applicable Greek and European legislation.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Execution and proof of product orders
- Issuance of the relevant legal documents (invoices, receipts).
- Shipment to the user / buyer designated.
- Export of statistics (which will not contain personal data that may lead to the identification of individuals).
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We may contact you by phone, mail or email, on condition that you have not opted-out of being contacted for market research purposes. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests. These data are not passed on to third parties, except for their use by product transport companies.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.